FAQs : Activity Centers
- Does my Activity Center have a warranty?
- Dorel Juvenile Group warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal household use and service for 1 year following date of purchase for most products. This warranty shall not apply to damages arising from neglect, accidental damage, or commercial use of the product. This is a limited warranty. Liability for consequential property damage is expressly excluded. Proof of purchase is required. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact Dorel Juvenile Group's Consumer Relations Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by faxing 1-800-207-8182, or by writing to the following address:
Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609
You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. Proof of purchase is required.
- What are the weight and height restrictions on my Activity Center?
- Activity Centers have a weight limit of less than 30 pounds and no taller than 32", however; you will always want to check the instructions for your particular model. A child must be able to sit up unassisted prior to using an Activity Center. Do not place a child in an activity center once they are able to walk unassisted. A child should never be left unattended while in an activity center.
- Where can I find the model number on my Activity Center?
- The model numbers and manufacture dates are found on the underside of the base raised in the plastic. The manufacture dates are in a date wheel format.
- How can I obtain replacement parts for my Activity Center?
- To obtain parts, you may contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. You may also email us at email@example.com