FAQs : Bathtubs
- How do I remove the warning labels on the inside of my tub?
- These labels were intentionally placed inside the tub and they are non-removable. The labels have a clear protective coating on them which allows them to withstand water without peeling or running.
- What are the dimensions of the Safety 1st inflatable tubs?
- The assembled product size is 8” x 21” x 28”.
- Are there any warranties on my bathtub?
- Dorel Juvenile Group warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal household use and service for 90 days following date of purchase for most products. Some of our bathtubs have a 1 year limited warranty. This warranty shall not apply to damages arising from neglect, accidental damage, or commercial use of the product. This is a limited warranty. Liability for consequential property damage is expressly excluded. Proof of purchase is required. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact Dorel Juvenile Group''s Consumer Relations Department by emailing email@example.com, by faxing at 1-800-207-8182, or by writing to the following address:
Dorel Juvenile Group
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 2609
Columbus, IN 47202-2609
You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 to speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday. Proof of purchase is required.
- How do I clean my bathtub?
- To clean the bathtub use a soft cloth dampened with warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and squeeze any excess moisture from all foam inserts and the sling. You must air dry before storing bathtub to prevent mold/mildew. Always follow cleaning instructions in the instruction manual.
- How long can I use this bathtub?
- The general guideline is that infant-only bathtubs can be used up to 6 months. If you have a 4 Stage Bath Center you can use the sling up to 6 months and you can use the bathtub alone from 6 months to 2 years. However, always check the instruction manual that comes with your particular bathtub.
- How much water should I use in my bathtub?
- Remember that babies can drown in as little as 1 inch of water. ALWAYS bathe your infant using as little water as necessary. ALWAYS keep your baby within arm's reach.
- Where can I find the model information for my bathtub?
- This information will be stamped into the plastic on the underside of the bathtub. The date code is a circle date code that resembles a clock with one arrow pointing to the month the product was made. The year is stamped in the center of the circle. If there is a letter following the product number we will need this information also.
- Why do my suction cups not stick to my bathtub?
- If you clean both the suction cups and also the area you are attaching them to with plain rubbing alcohol this can solve the problem. Let the area and suction cups dry completely before adhering to the surface. You may need to clean them on a regular basis. If you have a textured surface, the suction cups will not adhere at all. Suction cups only attach to a smooth, clean surface.